Nineteen die in Morocco after drinking toxic alcohol (95 อ่าน)
30 ก.ย. 2565 12:31
Nineteen die in Morocco after drinking toxic alcohol
At least 19 people have died after drinking toxic alcohol at a roadside shop in Morocco's northern city of Ksar el-Kebir.
เว็บเล่นสล็อต Caishen Riches, The Slot Game of Wealth In this game, during the regular slot rotation, there may not be much buzz. But what if you can access the bonus? This game will make you a lot of money, with the special tricks in this game you will start spinning 2 slots at the same time.
Dozens of other people were taken to hospital in critical condition, with two in intensive care, local media reported.
A 48-year-old man has been arrested in connection to the incident. Police are said to have recovered about 50 litres of the alcohol at his store.
Selling alcohol to Muslims is forbidden in Morocco, but it is often discreetly sold in restaurants and stores.
In August, eight people died after drinking contaminated alcohol in the northern Oriental region, and at least 20 died in July last year in a similar incident in Oujda in eastern Morocco.