momo

momo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mammom225@hotmail.com

Wales football fans weigh up Qatar costs (106 อ่าน)

5 พ.ย. 2565 12:06

Wales football fans weigh up Qatar costs

"I've got the rest of my life to save a deposit for a house. This could be a once in a lifetime thing."

pg wallet link Give away all free bonuses and give away how to play slotxo to get the most out of it by signing up for slot games, get bonuses, give away all deposits.

In just under three weeks, Lauren McNie will watch Wales play their first World Cup match for 64 years as they take on the USA in Qatar.

Lauren and her sister Kerrin have followed the team around the world for eight years.

A trip to the World Cup is well worth the cost and sacrifices, they said.

"We've done so many away trips over the last few years. We've put in the hours.

"We put in the travel, getting to the World Cup feels like the payoff for that," said Lauren from Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taf.

The 34-year-old and her sister Kerrin, 32, have been going to Wales matches since they were children.

"We don't want to spend all our money going away, but this could be a once in a lifetime thing." Lauren said.

Hundreds of Welsh fans are expected to go to Qatar, but with the continuing cost of living crisis, some fans might not be able to afford the trip.

The McNie sisters bought a package with Wales away travel partners Wonky Sheep, and paid £2,500 each for their flights and accommodation for Wales' group stages beginning on 21 November.

"I've been saving up to get my own place, but I think going to the World Cup is more important than owning my own home at the moment," said Lauren.

They sisters have been saving up and planning ways to keep costs down while they are in Doha.

"We've opted for a self-catering apartment, so we're not eating out every night." Kerrin said.

She has also been hunting for free activities in Qatar, and invited a solo traveller to share their apartment to save on costs.

momo

momo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mammom225@hotmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image