momo

momo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mammom225@hotmail.com

Peter Kay announces return to stand-up during I'm A Celebrity (300 อ่าน)

8 พ.ย. 2565 12:53

Peter Kay announces return to stand-up during I'm A Celebrity

Comedian Peter Kay has announced his return to stand-up with his first live tour in 12 years.

The only obvious benefit of choosing to play SLOT a gambling game is that you have a very good chance and opportunity to increase the payout value of the main game. twice

The 49-year-old has been largely absent from the spotlight since he cancelled his 2017 tour due to "unforeseen family circumstances".

Announcing his new live dates, Kay said: "It's good to get back to what I love doing best, stand-up comedy."

His comeback was announced during an ad break in the series launch of ITV's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

DJ Chris Moyles, rugby player Mike Tindall and singer Boy George were all seen entering the jungle in Sunday's opening episode, but the former health secretary Matt Hancock will not appear until later in the series.

During the commercial break, Kay was seen carrying a rolled-up carpet into a house while confirming to nearby fans he will return to stand-up comedy next month.

The comedian will embark on a new UK arena tour, spanning from December to August 2023.

The dates will mark Kay's first live tour since 2010, when he scored the Guinness World Record for the biggest selling stand-up tour of all time, playing to more than 1.2 million people.

The advert concluded with the fans asking Kay whether he had finally bought his mother a bungalow - a reference the comic's previous Mum Wants A Bungalow tour. Kay replied that he had, explaining that his mother now wanted a new carpet to go in it.

In a statement, the Bolton-born comic said: "It's good to get back to what I love doing best, stand-up comedy, and if there's ever a time people need a laugh it's now.

momo

momo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

mammom225@hotmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image